Tuesday, February 03, 2015

One More Valentine

Valentine 2015
Collage 3.5 X 3.5

I have one more Valentine for my collection but it won't go in with the triptych, obviously, since it's the fourth one. 
I've had to do some housekeeping since the 30 in 30 Days Challenge. I'm organizing my supplies for a class in collage that I'll be teaching with another artist. Lugging all the papers, acrylics and everything else you need for this process is a chore but it's so much fun to share it with other artists and see how excited they get about it. I'm also preparing for the Pine Island Show and Sale which is always the second week end in February. I have a workshop with Teresa Kirk scheduled for the same week end so I think I'll be overloaded until the 12th. I'll need a week of nothing!
I hope to have some nice things to post from the workshop by then. 
Thanks again for all the wonderful comments during the Challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a little gem, Janet! Congratulations on a great challenge series and thanks for all the feedback you left on my posts for me. I know what you mean about playing catch up. Sounds like you have a busy month ahead! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete

Followers