Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 29- We're Almost Finished

Valentine Triptych 3
Collage, 3 X 3

Finally the relationship blossoms into LOVE; the stony places of life are shared and because of that, they decrease. The walls are pushed aside, the lace is still there but on the sidelines. The love is in a field of gold because it's solid and true. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Ha! It was fun to imagine a meaning behind the composition, they all look splendid together since they were all made from the same papers. They are framed vertically in black and have a white mat . I'll try to get a good picture of them all together but it's pretty hard with the glass covering them.
I have just completed my grand finale piece for tomorrow. I hope to get it posted much earlier in the day. 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Jan, you did it and I'm proud of you... Maybe next time for me..

    I've missed a few days on blogger because of trouble with Google. But I think it's fixed .
    You've done a great job.. Have a mini solo show ... if you live in a community with a Clubhouse . like I do.. like I say but never do it ... LOL ! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very successful triptych!

    ReplyDelete

Followers