Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 26-We're on the home stretch

Lend Me A Hand
Collage/Mixed Media
5.5 X 7.5

Well, we're almost finished with the 30 day challenge, only 4 more days left. Whew! I thought at the beginning that I'd miss a few days and feel OK with it but I just had to keep pushing. As it is, it's 9 PM and I've just finished this collage for today. Knowing there are only 4 days left just makes me more determined than ever to get something accomplished each remaining day. Thanks for all the great comments, I know how hard that can be, too. It really encouraged me to keep going. 
This collage is made from altered magazine pages, hand painted tissue, book pages, and acrylic on 140 # watercolor paper.

4 comments:

  1. LOOKING good!
    We are almost done...It was lots of FUN!
    How about for YOU!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! My favorite color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a powerful piece. It really looks 3d!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the composition and colours of this one - super work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers