Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 26 Bye, Bye Blackbird

Bye, Bye Blackbird
Collage, 7.5 X 5.5

We are winding down to the last few days of the 30 Day Challenge. I must admit that the subject matter is getting to be one of the biggest challenges. I think I'm just about out of the collage ideas for this format. This one is not one of my favorites but I do like the bird flying by. It needs something else in it to tie it all together but so far my imagination has not helped me. Any ideas out there? I'd love to hear your comments and I so appreciate the comments I have had during this challenge. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Jan I like this just as is,,,, and besides you are reaching if you think I could come up with anything else for your work... oh love the one before this too.. Hadn't seen it .. as I'm getting cross eyed..LOL ! I can't think of painting one more flower, one more bird, one more veggie.
    I think we'll make it now.. we've suffered enough ... and for me too, is the subject matter..
    I really am amazed at artists who say they have so many ideas they can't paint fast enough..
    That's because they never did this challenge. LOL !

    ReplyDelete

Followers